Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

33 weeks and counting

Well, I am slowly but surely trying to get this little guy to the world...He seems to be a little over anxious so I'm still on bedrest. Now a days I can't do much with out feeling contractions so i'm doing my best to stay down...although I will admit I'm terrible at it.

We went and had ANOTHER ultrasound yesterday. Since I have a thyroid disorder they watch his growth really carefully in the 3rd trimester. Everything has been fine with that, but it is fun to see him each time.

According to the ultrasound measurements (which are always slightly off, but still fun) says that he is 5 lbs 10 oz already!!! Which just seems crazy to me but it is reassuring since he seems to want to come out early.

The doctor had a lot of fun with the 3D ultrasound...Which means we got to take home some fun pictures of him...Here are a few



1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

He is so precious!! Good luck!!


Come over and say hello sometime! Or, come to win of my giveaway's; Rockin' Green Detergent, Baby Bond Nursing Cover (great gift idea too!), or Roundabout Cupcake Sleeves. They all have more than a week with very low entries!

I will be giving away two different cloth diapers soon, too!