Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Saturday, August 9, 2008

I think I should stop visiting Utah...

Ugh... everytime I come to Utah I seem to get sick. It is so lame. I have some stupid stomach bug. But Chris had it yesterday and is already over it so I'm hopeful...But it's pretty lame to be sick right when I get here.

So far I've read a book, done a little shopping and talking with my sister alot. It's been fun to spend time with the kids. Dane keeps calling me "grandma" although I can get him to say my name now. Joelle is still being my shadow and being incredibly stubborn...Liam has been riding his bike pretty much the whole time I've been here. Max talks nonstop about everything and nothing all at the same time and it is adorable. and Lucus is pretty darn cute crawling all over.

That's about it. I'm tired and weak. but I'm sure I'll be good soon.

No comments: