Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Friday, August 15, 2008

answer after all this time...

Well, there maybe a reason for all my health problems over the years or maybe just something new...I just found out today I have something called Graves Disease. Which sounds awful. Its actually an auto-immune disease that attacks the thyroid making it larger and many of my health problems can be explained by this diagnosis. Not too thrilled though. No real answers yet, but nice to know. I'm going to an endocrinologist once the referral goes through.

On a different note. I got a new phone yesterday due to my stupidity of leaving my old one in airport bathroom. I had to pay an exorberant (my bad spelling of alot)amount of money since I'm not due for a new one for a year. but it is a great phone. It is the new Palm Centro. I love it. Although I'm just getting used to it.

Well I really need to get ready for work. later

2 comments:

Melody said...

Wow! I hope you are ok! I don't know what Graves Disease is but it does not sound to nice. Take care of yourself! I hope you had fun in Utah!

Linda said...

Isn't it nice to have a name to what you've been experiencing. I hope you learn a lot about it, especially how to control it and/or deal with it. Besides that, hope things are going good with you.