Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm a terrible blogger....but here are some fun pics of the little man

Well, our little guy is growing so fast... as of last thursday he was 13 and a half pounds!!! He is starting to smile, laugh and coo. It is so fun.

I started back to work last week and I have mixed emotions about that. It is nice to get back to work but I feel tired all the time again (apparently that doesn't go away just because your baby sleeps through the night). I also miss my time with him...even though I know I am really blessed to still get so much time with him. I can't believe how much I love the little guy :)






2 comments:

The Stephens Family said...

What a cutie! Congratulations to all three of you.
Lisa

Abel's R Us said...

So sweet!! I can't wait until we can see each other again! Maybe then our little boys will be old enough to play together...