So, sorry I haven't really posted in awhile. NOt too much going on really although life is changing I guess. I'm in Utah, but living with my sister till I find a place. Kinda feels like I'm here for a visit still. I'm still in suitcases and it has been fun. I guess once I get into a place it will feel more like I've actually moved... We shall see.
Chris and I have gone shopping some and braved the stores with my adorable but rambunctious niece and nephews a few times. My brother-in-law was super sweet and watched the kids last night so we could go out. It was nice even if I spent too much money.
One of the things I missed from my college days was getting to go Country Dancing, so one of the first things I did once I got here was to go dancing again. The dancing in SLC is very different than Rexburg but it is fun. It has been too long since i've really danced and I can tell I'm pretty out of shape. Dancing can be exhausting!!!! It was a long of fun though: cute guys, dancing, music, and did I mention cute guys???
Today I went to the singles branch again which was fun although it is much smaller than even last time I came. They are trying to recruit me but I still think I need to move closer to work. My friend Jina is moving out here on Tuesday and we are going to go look at some places on Wednesday. Hopefully it will all work out. I'd like to get moved in with some time to spare before work starts.
Well, I hope all is well with everyone.
1 comment:
How exciting to be in a new place and close to your sister. That will be fun!
Post a Comment