Other than playing with my camera I've been focusing a small portion of my time trying to figure out where I will live once my lease is over at the end of february. I'm still in the "I have no clue what I want to do" stage. Sometimes I think I'll move to Utah (I have an interview soon there...), other times I really like my ward and think change is such a pain. But I have to find somewhere to live so I'm still debating it out in my mind. I better figure it out soon. If anyone has any ideas or theories or experiences let me know.
A place to vent, relate my exciting life, and just talk alot! ;)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Because my mom is complaining I haven't blogged in awhile
So, I bought myself a new camera right around Thanksgiving. I spent way too much and haven't figured everything out on it yet, but I love it. Since I've seen my sister's family twice since then, her children have been my subjects. They are just too cute and everyone likes pictures of the kids over pictures of ourselves... I can tell Lucas sits still the most because I have more of him than any of the others. Here are a few of my attempts. I still need work, but the kids are cute ;)





Other than playing with my camera I've been focusing a small portion of my time trying to figure out where I will live once my lease is over at the end of february. I'm still in the "I have no clue what I want to do" stage. Sometimes I think I'll move to Utah (I have an interview soon there...), other times I really like my ward and think change is such a pain. But I have to find somewhere to live so I'm still debating it out in my mind. I better figure it out soon. If anyone has any ideas or theories or experiences let me know.
Other than playing with my camera I've been focusing a small portion of my time trying to figure out where I will live once my lease is over at the end of february. I'm still in the "I have no clue what I want to do" stage. Sometimes I think I'll move to Utah (I have an interview soon there...), other times I really like my ward and think change is such a pain. But I have to find somewhere to live so I'm still debating it out in my mind. I better figure it out soon. If anyone has any ideas or theories or experiences let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the picture's and I am glad your Mom bugged ya to blog! Kids are fun to take pictures of! Hope your hoildays were great!
You know my vote...He he!
Holy crud, those kids have gotten so big!
Post a Comment