so happy to have had such a great trip and to be back home. Although i was quite disappointed to come home to my messy room. I forgot that while I was in such a rush to leave that I left my room messy... Quite a disappointment after I left such a beautifully clean house in Texas.
My trip was really fun. Shopped alot. Went to San Antonio with my grandma for a couple of days. Saw the Alamo and went on a boat on the river walk. Went to a high school football game--which is apparantly really big in Texas. Saw my cousin sing at a concert at the University of Houston. Sorry this is just mostly facts...but I'm tired.
Last night I went with my cousin to get "fried pickles" very odd, but really good. I ate really well while i was there. Really good ribs and hamburgers...mmm mmm. makes me hungry just thinking on it.
I'm going to try and sleep. I'm super tired since I got up so early this morning and have been at the airport or flying. Need my beauty sleep for my date with Jason. Haven't been on a 2nd date in awhile, so this is looking promising ;) We shall see....
Later
1 comment:
2nd date! I understand, that was a rare occurence for me! Update soon!! :) XOXO
Post a Comment