Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Monday, July 7, 2008

Work, Work, Work :(

So, I had a long 8 days off work and did not want to go back to work this last weekend. It feels like that is all I've done lately. I worked all 4th of July weekend, and after one night off I'm back to work tonight for 2 nights. But, I get to go to a concert Wednesday and then on Friday I'm going to go see "The Sound of Music" at the music circus with my mom. I got the tickets for my mom as a mother's day present-so now we get to use them. YEAH!!!

Can't really report anything exciting. I've been reading and playing my Nintendo-DS alot between (and during) work hours. Work is slow right now which makes work tedious... But that means I'm getting better at my video games :)

That's about it...I'm really wanting the new book in the Twilight series to come out. I DESPERATELY need a new book! TTFN

3 comments:

Melody said...

What concert do you get to go too? I love the sound of music! How fun! Happy late 4th! Melody

The Stephens Family said...

Stacy-
We'll be at the Music Circus on Friday night too - hopefully we'll see you there!
Lisa

Melody said...

That will be fun! Take pic's!