After FHE I went to Chili's with Derrick and Colton (guys from the ward, obviously). Ate some chips and appetizers and talked for a good while. Derrick got my number and we are going to lunch as "friends" on Thursday. Not too horrible for my first week post break up...although I am texting Chris now which is weird and don't know how to take it...He started it and not sure if it's good for him or me for that matter. But we'll see. I'm doing well though. Got cancelled from work, had a good night, and enjoying my life.
A place to vent, relate my exciting life, and just talk alot! ;)
Monday, April 14, 2008
trying to get social again...
So...I'm trying. I went to a fireside on Saturday which ended up being a really good fireside about how the world percieves us as members of the church. And tonight I went to FHE...got there really late after a soda mishap all over my car at the gas station and then the car wash taking forever due to some malfunctions and then getting lost on my way. but I made it for treats and socializing and in time for Derrick to through flour "accidently" on my butt.
After FHE I went to Chili's with Derrick and Colton (guys from the ward, obviously). Ate some chips and appetizers and talked for a good while. Derrick got my number and we are going to lunch as "friends" on Thursday. Not too horrible for my first week post break up...although I am texting Chris now which is weird and don't know how to take it...He started it and not sure if it's good for him or me for that matter. But we'll see. I'm doing well though. Got cancelled from work, had a good night, and enjoying my life.
After FHE I went to Chili's with Derrick and Colton (guys from the ward, obviously). Ate some chips and appetizers and talked for a good while. Derrick got my number and we are going to lunch as "friends" on Thursday. Not too horrible for my first week post break up...although I am texting Chris now which is weird and don't know how to take it...He started it and not sure if it's good for him or me for that matter. But we'll see. I'm doing well though. Got cancelled from work, had a good night, and enjoying my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad FHE went well for you!
I hate when you spill soda in your car. Melody
Post a Comment