Get your free online pregnancy calendar from WhatToExpect.com

Friday, January 25, 2008

Tired of work already...

So, it is my first night back on in awhile and i'm already wanting to be off. Unfortunately I'm on for the next three nights also so I guess I better get over it. At least I've had good company tonight and a good assignment. First night on is always a strugle...

Finally started trying to read the book for the book club. So far it is just ok, slow, but I think it will end up being a decent read.

Don't know what else to say right now. I'm tired. I've been incredibly emotional and cranky lately and feel bad for all those around me and especially for Chris. Hopefully i calm down soon and everything is cool. Well I guess that is just going to have to be all...

Later

No comments: