so...I was looking on here and was noticing that no one had commented in awhile...but I also noticed I hadn't written in awhile ;) So here it is.
I'm officially 23 now. REALLY weird! but I guess I've got nothing to complain about, for my age I feel like I'm at a good place in my life. My birthday dinner with the family was really good. My mom made her usual wonderful meal. Both of my grandmas were able to be there as was my friend/roommate Candee, her boyfriend and my boyfriend Chris.
Chris also took me out for my birthday. We went to Johnny Carinos and to the Music Circus to see 1776. It was a great night. And he gave me a matching necklace/earring set.
Ok, I have to leave for work or I'll be late. Oh yeah, I met Chris's parent's for the first time last night. They are totally nice, and although I was totally nervous it was nice. ok really have to leave now
No comments:
Post a Comment