Well, it's been a bit since I've written on here, but there hasn't been much going on to report either. I've been working, meeting new people here and there, and spending some time with the fam.
Yesterday was a lot of fun though. During the day I went to the fair with my mom, dad and niece Joelle. It was fun...Me and Joelle went on some rides. I got a snowcone. There was also a bunch of really great music! Joelle got her face painted. she looked so cute! Joelle didn't want to leave the fair, but by the end we were all exhausted and it was getting hot.
That evening I got to go to a ward party. It was a big luau/swim party. There was a decent amount of people there, and it was a bunch of fun swimming and eating. We played a very exciting game of sharks and minnows, and I was awful, but fun anyways. After it started to calm down there was fire and marshmellows. I sat and talked to a guy for awhile at the fire and he made me a "perfect marshmellow" Well, I guess that's about it for that, it was fun though...
Today I went to church, and wasn't falling asleep ;) The talks in Sacrament meeting were really great! A guy named Steve gave a really great talk about the Restoration. He's pretty cute too :) The other talks were really great, as was sunday school and Relief Society! I got to sit right by Steve too and share my scriptures ;) Well I guess that's it. We just finished with Dinner and I'm gonna go to a fireside tonight. should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment